site image
local_florist

Our History

site image

Hillier Funeral Home was established in 1918 by Mr. and Mrs. Charles F. Hillier. Their son, C. Russell Hillier, carried out its reputation for service for many years. Their accomplishments were highlighted with numerous funeral home "firsts" in the Central Texas community.

In 1947, the funeral home moved to 502 W. 26th St., to what was then one of Texas' most beautiful and modern facilities. On April 20, 1998, after almost eight decades of service, and a half a century in the location at 502 W. 26th, Hillier Funeral Home held a open house for the present state-of-the-art, 12,000 square foot funeral home located at 2301 E. 29th St., in Bryan, Texas.  

In 2007, Kyle Incardona moved to Bryan-College Station when the opportunity to become a managing partner with Hillier Funeral Home arose. Then in 2008, Hillier was the first to offer full concierge service and green funerals in Bryan/College Station. In 2009, Hillier became the first to offer complimentary child care during gatherings at the funeral home, the first funeral home to offer funeral celebrants, and we also opened our second location in College Station to better serve our families in Brazos County and beyond.

site image

This new facility and it professional staff welcome all with a warm, inviting atmosphere, where our client families receive the highest level of funeral service. We are committed to being the most professional, ethical and highest quality funeral home in our industry. Hillier Funeral Home and its employees take pride in their honesty, integrity and quality in all that we do, continuing a well-known "tradition of service."

© 2017 Hillier Funeral Home. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service